Approved Advisory Rate Filing Effective January 1, 2019 (posted 10/05/18)
- The advisory rate filing consists of:
- Overall loss cost level change -5.6%;
- Overall rate level change -7.6%.
ICRB 81st Annual Report, September 2018; 122 slides; 7.6 MB (updated 12/30/18)
- Please open the PDF documents listed below for more information.
Indiana WC Outlook and Observations posted 11/04/18)
- Outlook and Observations
- NCCI has updated its presentation (PDF file, 65 slides) in October 2018 which captures information typically seen in its State Advisory Forums.
Police Reserve Officers Effective January 1, 2018 (posted 11/09/17)
- New Indiana special classification: Code 7732 - Police Reserve Officer
- Per Capita Rate:
- Loss cost = $89
- Advisory rate = $122
- Indiana House Bill 1555 (2017 Session) provides benefits under the WC Act for injured police reserve officers. For more information, please see ICRB Circular 2017-08