- Police Reserve Officers Effective January 1, 2018 (posted 11/09/17)
- New Indiana special classification: Code 7732 - Police Reserve Officer
- Per Capita Rate:
- Loss cost = $89
- Advisory rate = $122
- Indiana House Bill 1555 (2017 Session) provides benefits under the WC Act for injured police reserve officers. For more information, please see ICRB Circular 2017-08
Approved Advisory Rate Filing Effective January 1, 2018 (posted 10/13/17)
- The advisory rate filing consists of:
- Overall loss cost level change -12.1%;
- Overall rate level change -12.8%.
New Mailing Address for Assigned Risk Applications Effective February 1, 2017 (posted 01/12/17)
- Please open the PDF documents listed below for more information.
- NCCI—Indiana, Attn: Treasury Department, PO Box 3045, Boca Raton, FL 33431
- Overnight Delivery
- NCCI—Indiana, Attn: Treasury Department, 901 Peninsula Corporate Circle, Boca Raton, FL 33487-1362