Assigned Risk/Expiration Lists
The Expiration List gives information on Assigned Risk policies. The Indiana list is provided (free of charge) through the NCCI website and the information is updated weekly. This expiration list contains the basic policyholder information, which may be useful to producers and insurers looking to write business in the voluntary market. This list shows Residual Market policy information that will expire within the next calendar year:
- • policyholder's name and address
- • policy expiration date
- • risk ID
- • latest experience modification
- • governing class code
- • multi-state indicator
- • total state premium
Tips on surfing the NCCI website and downloading your own list to your PC:
1. Go to www.ncci.com.
2. Click on "Residual Market Expiration List" choice in blue section, middle of home page.
3. Enter your search options.
4. Use check boxes to select employers for your list.
5. Click on "Add to my list" icon.
6. Click on "Review my list" icon.
7. Click on "Download my list" icon.
8. Save file to the folder and file name you desire.
9. Open your saved .CSV file in Excel.
10. Format your spreadsheet as you desire.