The Indiana Compensation Rating Bureau (ICRB) is a statutory rating organization. It is a private non-profit, unincorporated association of all insurance companies licensed to write workers compensation insurance in Indiana.
The law empowers the ICRB to gather information from its member companies that may be necessary to establish fair and adequate advisory rates. In addition to the data collection and ratemaking functions, the ICRB is responsible for various workers compensation programs: rules promulgation, experience rating, inspection and classification, assigned risk administration, industry education, and dispute resolution.
News and other interesting stuff.
1. Police Reserve Officers Effective January 1, 2018 (posted 11/09/17)
New Indiana special classification: Code 7732—Police Reserve Officer
Per Capita Rate:
- Loss cost = $89
- Advisory rate = $122
Indiana House Bill 1555 (2017 Session) provides benefits under the WC Act for injured police reserve officers. For more information, please see ICRB Circular 2017-08
2. Approved Advisory Rate Filing Effective January 1, 2018 (posted 10/13/17)
The advisory rate filing consists of:
3. New Mailing Address for Assigned Risk Applications Effective February 1, 2017 (posted 01/12/17)
- Regular Mail: NCCI—Indiana, Attn: Treasury Department, PO Box 3045, Boca Raton, FL 33431
- Overnight Delivery: NCCI—Indiana, Attn: Treasury Department, 901 Peninsula Corporate Circle, Boca Raton, FL 33487-1362