The Indiana Compensation Rating Bureau (ICRB) is a statutory rating organization. It is a private non-profit, unincorporated association of all insurance companies licensed to write workers compensation insurance in Indiana.
The law empowers the ICRB to gather information from its member companies that may be necessary to establish fair and adequate advisory rates. In addition to the data collection and ratemaking functions, the ICRB is responsible for various workers compensation programs: rules promulgation, experience rating, inspection and classification, assigned risk administration, industry education, and dispute resolution.
News and other interesting stuff.
1. New Mailing Address for Assigned Risk Applications Effective February 1, 2017 (posted 01/12/17)
- Regular Mail: NCCI—Indiana, Attn: Treasury Department, PO Box 3045, Boca Raton, FL 33431
- Overnight Delivery: NCCI—Indiana, Attn: Treasury Department, 901 Peninsula Corporate Circle, Boca Raton, FL 33487-1362
2. Approved Advisory Rate Filing Effective January 1, 2017 (posted 10/07/16)
The advisory rate filing consists of:
3. Indiana WC Outlook and Observations (posted 11/15/16)
NCCI has updated its presentation (PDF file) in October 2016 which captures a lot of the information typically seen in its State Advisory Forums held in some NCCI states.